Length: 410 cm
Width: 71 cm
Weight: 29 kg
Max. load: 150 kg
- Ergonomic cockpit = increased paddle-comfort.
- Vast rear storage area = can carry sizeable load of equipment for long trips or fishing.
- Wide, deep, triple-volume hull design = excellent steering control, great performance in sea conditions, glide
- Integral roller system using removable wheels that are stored under the rear deck when on the water = easy transportation to the water edge without needing a trolley.
- Built-in adjustable foot rests = wide range of paddle position settings, paddle comfort.
- Tail insert to set up a rudder(optional).
- Design-led concept = aesthetically pleasing, great ergonomics.
- Integral rear protection runner and front bumper = longevity.
- Fishing Version fitted with integral rod racks/rests, watertight storage hatches, bait box holder... = totally adapted to meet your fishing trip needs.
- Three versions available: Standard, Touring (same colour as Standard but fitted out for Fishing), and Fishing (camouflage green/beige colour scheme).
As a leading specialist in board and water sports, we’ve designed a range of high-performance, aesthetically pleasing kayaks that are as durable as they are innovative : imaginative hull designs, fast and stable ride, thermoformed polyethylene construction produced in France, ergonomically designed cockpits and seats, top quality fittings and fixtures, every possible care has been taken to ensure you get maximum pleasure from your time on the water. Various BIC Sport kayaks have been recognised with awards from the influential «Observateur du Design» magazine for their overall design, innovative features, and the environmental considerations behind their manufacturing/construction technology.
TST - Twin Sheet Technology – Super solid build quality:
The exclusive Twin Sheet technology used in the construction of BIC Sport kayaks is acheived by using thermoformed Polyethylene sheets. The deck and hull sections are formed and sealed together in one single operation. The result of this fusion is incredibly durable, unique in kayak manufacture. The join line is invisible and 100% secure. This process, creating a product that is lighter, stronger and smoother finished than rotomoulding, is also anti-UV treated. Highly resistant to knocks and scratching, it gives all BIC Sport kayaks exceptional durability.
High Performance Hull Design:
The THD (Triple Hull Design) shape was conceived to provide excellent glide and to give great manoeuvrability, while retaining maximum stability. The special shape of our hulls was inspired by trimaran construction, and features a large central section with narrow water channels to optimise glide, and two outer hull sections that give the boat stability without slowing its forward speed. The two resultant concave sections help improve the overall performance.