TRADE IN YOUR OLD BOARD - part ex your old board against a brand new board!
Welcome to The SUP Store's Trade In page ...
Car garages do it so we thought why not - we have partnered with Saviour Watersports our sister company to help you and stop boards hitting landfill.
This can be any water craft - surfboard, paddleboard, kayak, ski, OC,
Looking to purchase a new board? We're now doing Trade ins! So if you have a pre-loved board in any condition that you would like to part ex with a brand new board! We will save your old board whatever the condition, we will simple sell on or bring back to life and sell on.
How to trade in your old board:
• Firstly email email@example.com with the subject header as TRADE IN.
• Please input as much information about the board - size, make, age, any dings.
• We will email you back with a estimated price. (this coud change if board isnt as described)
• You can then order the board you would like plus any accessories online in the usual way.
•Once you have received your new equipment you then use the packaging to pack up the board coming back, PLEASE make sure the board is packed up well, please see how well the new board you have received form us is packed up. If the trade in board(s) coming back are damaged due to being poorly packed you will be liable for repair costs for any damage. You will cover postage to us.
• Once we've received it we'll refund you the agreed trade in price. Simple!
• Board should be clean and dry - any extra damage found with be deducted from our estimate.
• If we feel there are any discrepancies between the trade in value, and the board once we receive it, we will notify you straight away. This may affect the trade in estimate.
• Trade in estimates are valid for two weeks, if your board has not had a pick up collection booked within 2 weeks of the initial quote, your board will need to be reappraised.
Sorry, there are no products in this collection
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection