10 x CLIMATE POSITIVE
This paddle board is designed as a specialised flat-water touring paddleboard, the Waterline promises the smoothest and most relaxing paddling sensation in conditions up to shin high chop.
The Waterline’s shape hand hull design is focused on achieving maximum speed and stability with no splash or sound.
At 75% speed, this hull is faster than our race boards, so in essence, for most riders, it’s the quickest ride ever.
OUR MOST PLEASURABLE FLAT WATER PADDLING EXPERIENCE
THE NARROW V-SHAPED NOSE
Slices through water without leaving a trace behind. Even when paddling at power, the nose displaces the water without disturbance or splash, creating a feeling of pure efficiency and speed. The narrow nose also helps the board track in a straight line.
Optimises the true “Waterline”, providing enough volume to glide smoothly without water splashing or wrapping over the deck.
The narrowed nose gradually widens into a more parallel mid-section to maximise stability where you stand.
2IN1 SHOULDER CARRY STRAP & PADDLE HOLDER
• Velcro loop to attach your paddle.
• Easier to carry, the board simply hangs effortlessly on the shoulder, freeing up your hand to multi-task, hold your coffee, or phone.
• When not in use, the bungee sits flat on the board so it doesn’t drag in the water.
(Comes with Carbon Top model and can be purchased after-market for Lite Tech)
From the mid-section, the tail is kept wide to maintain stability when stepping back to turn and holds enough buoyancy to carry gears.
A defined rail edge helps restrict water wrapping onto the deck and sheers water off the nose.
Inspired from years of success in Windsurfing
• The cutaway at the tail increases the speed by reducing drag from the narrow wetted surface area.
• The cutaway allows you to increase speed as the water feels a narrower planing surface yet maintains stability from the full tail outline.
• The cutaway acts as a stabiliser, when conditions get choppy, the deck’s outline catches and stops the board from rolling.
RECESSED STANDING AREA
Lowers the paddlers centre of gravity for increased stability and control.
RECESSED STORAGE COMPARTMENT
• Positioned just in front of the feet making it easy and fast to access any gears.
• Recessing compartment improves aerodynamics for a faster glide, limits water flushing in and makes it more secure to stow gears.
The deck is precisely angled to let water flow efficiently out of the tail within just a couple strokes of paddling.
EVA TRACTION PAD WITH STANDING MARKS
• Soft EVA deck pad with crocodile texture provides a comfortable grip when paddling.
• Die-cut standing marks indicate the ideal standing position to optimise the smoothest glide.
Is used on the tail of the board for traction when stepping back to turn or when accessing gears.
BUNGEE TIE DOWN
on nose and tail of the board
• 4 x bungee inserts help secure gear and supplies on the nose.
• With 2 extra bungee inserts on the tail, perfect for carrying gear for long distance paddlers.
• On the nose to attach accessories like a GoPro, phone holder, compass or GPS
(Only on Carbon Top models)
Single centre fin positioned far back to the tail for straight line tracking.
NEW SELF-VENTILATING VALVE
A self-ventilating air valve is available on the board. This valve is self-ventilating so, it should not be touched or removed – otherwise, you are at risk of damaging the valve system.
BOARDS THAT CHANGED THE SUP WORLD
NOW READY TO ELEVATE YOUR PADDLE EXPERIENCE
10 x CLIMATE POSITIVE
Since we started making boards 25 years ago, we have won more awards and world titles than we could ever imagine. We have offered an ambitious board range to remain cutting edge in all things paddle boarding. Striving to always be ahead with brand new products and technologies each year has increased production complexity and cost. We have chosen our most popular shapes and set up a lean efficient production line to make them better value the world over.
Extra rigidity with the introduction of unidirectional stringer bands and solid with added rail/nose reinforcements.
STRONG FIN BOXES
The fin boxes are molded with extra strong Akulon Eco, made from upcycled fishing net, then wrapped high density foam and sandwiched in over 1000 grams of glass reinforcements.
Extra reinforments are placed around all inserts.
RIGID STANDING AREA
SUSTAINABLY SOURCED PINE
A standing area of 0.6mm Australian Pine is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity.
EPS CORE – 15 KG/M³ DENSITY
Shear resistant, fused and moulded individually to fit each and every Starboard board providing high strength at the lightest weight. Our moulded core technology produces zero EPS wastage.
IQ handle for easy carrying, made from recycled ABS.
SHOULDER CARRY STRAP INSERTS
- Shoulder carry strap inserts available on GO, Touring, Generation, and Waterline
- The shoulder carry strap does not come with the board but sold aftermarket.
- Only Wingboard 4in1 Lite Tech has the shoulder carry strap included with the board due to no IQ handle.
12’6″ x 28″
Length: 12’6″ / 381 cm
Width: 28″ / 71 cm
Designed for lighter riders up to 90 kg. Lighter to carry and easier to manoeuver both on and off the water. More manageable to store and transport.
FULL PRICE £1199