10’0” x 29.5” NUT
- High performance long board and nose rider for 10’0” class competitions. Flat entry rocker gets into waves early combined with the lift from the nose concave for fluid glide with greater control for riders up to 110kg.
- Small and gutless to large powerful waves, it has a massive wave riding range.
- The Nut outline accelerates water as you apply rail pressure, so when you utilize the mid-section V, you get incredible sensitivity, drive and speed from the subtlest of movements.
- Available in Blue Carbon, Pine Tek and Starlite Technologies.
Bottom Shape: “Mono-concave to V to mid section”
- Mono-concave in the nose provides lift, V in the mid section combines with the Nut outline for smooth rail-to-rail transitions. Tail concave delivers fast driven tight cutbacks.
- We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.