Innovative woven dropstitch technology used to build our inflatable paddle boards makes the Deluxe Construction a solid winner at a lightweight.
The Galvanized 2000D rails set the Deluxe Construction further apart together with the breakthrough Welded Rail Technology.
Single fin option boards come with an ultra strong box. To finish it all off, the board comes with the Tiki pump and extra strong re-cover bag with roller wheels and carry straps, made from 18-23 recycled plastic bottles.
2in1 SHOULDER CARRY STRAP
AND PADDLE HOLDER
- Velcro loops to attach your paddle.
- Easier to carry as the board simply hangs effortlessly on the shoulder and frees up your hand to multi-task, hold your coffee, or phone.
- When not in use, the strap sits flat on the board so it doesn’t drag in the water.
- Not available on All Star, Surf, and SUPWindsurfing
EXTRA STRONG FIN BOX
Single fin option boards come with an ultra strong and reinforced fin box and a toolless fin. It is the top of the range in durability and function.
LIGHT, STRONG, LARGE
- Is designed to minimize weight, yet maximize comfort and strength.
- Roller wheels available on every bag make it more comfortable for a long walk.
- Hiking strap is ergonomically curved to ensure good stability on the shoulders.
FAST, EASY, AND COMFORTABLE
- Fixed hose and manometer position when inflating.
- 10% more efficient thanks to the redesigned piston and outside tube for the air outlet. Plus, double and single action pumping modes and wider removable foot base increases stability when pumping.
- The base and handle are made from upcycled fishing nets.
- (Starship range doesn’t come with pump)