Starboard Wide Point 9'5" x 32" Starlite paddlers of up to to 100kgs can now enjoy the thrill of larger surf on a stable, responsive and fast turning paddleboard.
|287 cm||81.3 cm||11.1 cm||46.7 cm|
• STRONGER PARABOLIC CARBON INNEGRA RAILS – EXTRA STRONG AND SCRATCH PROOF
• UNI-DIRECTIONAL CARBON STRINGERS
• SCRATCH-PROOF RAILS
• A 15kg/m3 precision molded fused cell core replicates the exact shape, offers high strength at the lightest weight.
• Higher density carbon innegra with impregnated paint pigment wraps the entire rails for maximum impact resistance and hull strength.
• A combination of different fiberglass densities wrap the entire hull for high strength and durability.
• A standing area of 0.6mm Australian Pine is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity.
• Uni-directional carbon rail stringers and glass reinforcements for added strength (Boards below 10ft).
• We will be switching to 50% recycled EVA deck pads from post industrial waste.
• 33% less paint sprayed on deck and bottom reducing environmental impact.