The Hyper Nut offers the stability from a larger board and performance of a smaller board. A new found love in every quiver, it offers excitement to the most mediocre conditions. The new shorter outline, thinner rail and updated tail shape transforms the performance.
– Wider nose is more stable despite the boards being shorter.
– Increases speed as the entire rail is engaged down the wave face.
– Increases stability and speed on the wave as you can engage the entire rail length.
– Easier to pivot and fit into smaller sections of the waves.
provide insane acceleration and a pivot point for tight turning.
produces speed, helps get into waves easily and adds stability.
– Make it easier to engage the rail on the wave with less foot pressure.
– Rails are thinner from the mid point to the tail for more responsive turning.
– Creates a flat spot in front of the fins for extra acceleration
– Deeper swallow tail gives more bite through the turns.
– New smaller 3.7 rear side fins makes it much easier to slide the tail for more radical turns with less effort.
– Quad fin set up uses 4 side fins and gives fast acceleration and instant down the line speed as it does not have drag from a centre fin.
– Quads are looser through turns, making it easier to slide the tail out.
Tail Width: 21.0"
Volume: 115 L
Rider Weight: 60 - 95 kg
Fin set up:Quad