SUP Store says "A new shape in the Wide Point range which puts the icing on the cake for this awesome range. Performance and stability like all the Wide Points"
- Dynamic board giving the larger rider up to 115kg excellent stability and manoeuvrability in moderate surf.
- The longest in the Wide Point range offers extra glide for cruising and earlier entry on the wave.
- 32” width gives stability while retaining high reactivity in the surf.
- Available in Blue Carbon, Wood, AST Electric and Starshot Technologies.
- AST Electric has windsurf option.
- Bottom Shape: “Mono-concave to double concave to round V”
- Heavy midsection V and double concave makes effortless rail-to-rail transitions down the line for generating speed,
feeding into a tail concave for tight fast cutbacks.