Starboard - 10’8” x 31” GO .
- Model: 10’8″ x 31″
- Length: 10’8″/ 326.5 cm
- Width: 31″/ 78.7 cm
- Thickness: 4.5″/ 11.5 cm
- Tail width: 18″/ 45.9 cm
- Volume: 192 L
- Rider Weight: 55-100 kg
- Fin Set Up: Single
- Fins: Center: Drake 230, ASAP: 9″
- Weight: Starshot: 12.53 kg (Est)
- Bottom Shape: Deep channel throughout
• Amazing glide is created by the deep wide middle channel which forms a flatter faster bottom middle curve.
• Benchmark stability from the concave catamaran style hull enables one to ride a board 2 inches less wide than normal, increasing the glide.
• Great turnability provided by the wide tail platform which makes it easy to step back.
This board has quicker turning and is easier to move around. A fast, nimble and effortless glide. Another jewel for riders new to SUP or those who look for a real upgrade. For riders up to 100 kg.
The perfect introductory board for first time paddlers who want to paddle fast and stay dry. A progressive, versatile shape sporting a big bottom concave and boxy rails for unmatched stability, speed and glide potential. The size ranges from length 12’0” to 9’4” accommodates all rider weights and abilities. The bigger sizes offer the most stability from the wider outline, while the shorter narrower boards are suited for lighter riders offering greater tracking and maneuverability. It’s one of the best SUP experiences you can have on flat water or with light wind chop.