SIC TAO Surf (AT) 10'6'' x 31.5" ART
Surf | Explore | Fitness | Cruise | Tour
The TAO Surf is inspired by traditional surf design. The full nose and rounded pintail help you to drop into waves, carving down the line with ease. The wider widths make the board stable, which comes in handy when punching through the shore break or standing out in the lineup. These boards also make for nice cruising boards with a moderate rocker line which tracks and glides nicely through the water.
TAO SURF (AT) 10'6'' ART can run multiple fin configurations (single fin or thruster setup). The overall volume is designed to accommodate the whole family, small or large while the ACE-TEC (AT) construction offers a unique combination of durability and performance at an affordable price.
- Length 10'6"
- Width 31.5"
- Board weight 26 lbs
- Volume 185 L
- Technology ACE-TEC
- Fins setup - 1+2
- Center fin - 10” DOLPHIN
- Fins supplied - 10” DOLPHIN + 2 FCS COMPATIBLE SIDE FINS
The TAO SURF (AT) 10'6'' ART comes with::
- ACE-TEC (AT) construction which utilises a polymer outer skin for impact resistance and incredible durability,
- Digitally direct printed graphics,
- 2+1 fin set,
- Smooth textured EVA deck pad for maximum comfort and no slip grip
- Ergo-Undercut handle
- Bungee tie downs
- Leash plug
- Ideal user weight: 200 lbs / 90 kg
- TAO SURF (AT) 9'2'' ART Stand-Up Paddle board
- 10'' Dolphin fin
- 2 x FCS M5 Thruster side fins