STRIKE SR-2 SUP PADDLE
RACE / FITNESS
BUILT FOR POWER AND SPEED
- Matte black super lightweight 100% 3K Carbon Fibre (450g uncut ).
- Channeled dihedral spine for increased stability and torsional angle.
- 9 degree blade angle. 29mm firm shaft.
- Slimmer blade profile for improved catch.
- Lengthened sweet spot for enhanced power transfer and cadence.
- ABS rails for increased durability.
- Carbon palm grip for improved comfort.
The big brother to the ever popular SX model...
The Strike SR SUP race paddle has a unique profile designed for those looking for speed without sacrificing power.
Due to the super lightweight construction and design the SR paddles like a much smaller blade improving cadence and maximising power transfer.
The narrowed blade outline is more forgiving on the body and allows the paddle to be placed closer to the race-line of the board for better shoulder alignment, a straighter load phase and a more efficient power transfer.
The profile has less resistance when feathering on the recovery and is more forgiving on the catch.
If you are looking for a cost effective high performance Stand Up Paddle for race and fitness then this is for you.
STRIKE SX-1 SUP PADDLE
Surf / Race / Whitewater / Foil / Open Water / Flat Water
Built for power, speed and durability
The lightweight and robust SX SUP paddle was built to perform when you need to turn it on.
- Matte red 100% 3K Carbon Fibre / Kevlar construction for lightweight durability
- Channeled dihedral spine for stability and increased torsional angle
- 10 degree slim blade profile and large sweet spot for improved catch
- ABS rails and 29mm diameter shaft for durability
Available with palm or T bar handle
Made from 100% 3K Carbon Fibre / Kevlar construction and weighing in at less than a loaf of bread ( under 500g uncut ).
The blade design provides smooth, immediate power and acceleration for everything from sprints to late drops, directional control for pivots and draw and a durable ABS rail for worry free rocky reefs and river runs .
The blade profile and channelled dihedral spine gives extra stability from the catch and throughout the power phase allowing you to change gears without slip.
The lightweight firm shaft provides better power transfer and a light swing weight for faster transitions and less fatigue as the miles clock up.
Available with either a palm grip for distance or T bar grip for improved blade feedback.