Compact Line Concept/
The revolutionary line of NOVA is a series of full-sized SUPs that fold down to only half the size of conventional inflatable paddleboards. Perfectly designed with Double Chamber Lite Tech to offer unparalleled convenience without compromising performance or durability and for the very first time, youth can paddle with their own AZTRON board!
New for 2021/
Expanded the with the Neo Nova 9'0" youth SUP and the Super Nova 11'0", a bigger size SUP for taller and heavier riders. All boards have the new lighter and stronger outlayer.
LITE DOUBLE CHAMBER: Offers a 60 litre of extra safety flotation for safety concerns and an iBeam technology.
SMART FOLDING: Half the size of a conventional iSUP after being folded, it is easy and lightweight to transport.
COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT: Weight range from 7 to 9.8Kgs. Advantages from drop stitch core material
- 60L Double Chamber Lite Construction for basic safety needs and extra stiffness
-Smart folding concept makes the SUP gear bag half of the normal size.
- Durable drop-stitch core material
-4mm thick diamond pattern EVA traction deck
- 4 point D-ring connector on top and safety leash ring on tail
- Integrated front bungee system for gear storage and easy access
- 5-Inch twin fins set up with easy push in design
- Ready-to-go accessory pack: 8' coil leash, double action pump, 4 part style alloy paddle, 78L SUP backpack
Nova 2.0 Characteristics:
Rec. Payload: 85Kgs
Max payload: 115Kgs
At Reactive we recommend this Compact for people less than 93Kgs, if you are a few kgs heavier you will still be able to use this board and potter around, but you will get a lot more benefit from the SuperNova which is 11'0", there aren't many disadvantages for going for a longer board other than it takes 30seconds longer to pump up. The longer the board, the better the glide.