|2021 STARBOARD SUP 11'0" X 36" AVANTI STARLITE
THIS IS A PRE ORDER PRODUCT - Why not pre order and avoid disappointment for 2021 - we have stock available for February
Starboard 11’0" x 36" Avanti Starlite Specification -
- Ideal Rider Weight – 65 – 130kg
Starboard 11’0" x 36" Avanti Starlite features -
- New Channel Tail makes it easier to Carry Speed and Hold Through Manoeuvres
- New Shorter Nose Outline makes it easier to Pivot turn & fit in the Critical Section of the Wave without Catching the Nose
- New Thinner Rails increase the Responsiveness and ease to Engage rail-to-rail turns with less effort
- New Side fin boxes are Positioned Closer to the Rail for Quicker Response in turns. Minimal Change yet a Big Improvement
The Starboard Avanti is a fun and rewarding SUP to paddle with masses of easy glide which is both an incredibly stable board for heavier or multiple riders to cruise and surf. Thinned out rails throughout makes the board respond faster with more control and less effort, making it overall easier to turn.
“A big board that surprised me with its smoothness to roll onto rail turns and surfed very agile for its size” ~Zane Kekoa Schweitzer
At 36” wide, the Avanti has the stability and performance to make surfing easier for entry-level paddlers.
This paddle board is the ultimate all-rounder for lightweight riders, a favorite in the saves! Shorter length maintains glide with easier maneuverability while making it lighter to carry and easier to store.