WHY THE DELUX?
• It’s an explorer’s favourite transportation.
• Suited for riders up to 120 kg wanting faster stable glide with easy turning.
• Ideal for short or long distances, flat or small chop, the Touring makes the journey possible!
• The welding technology makes the board stronger and last longer.
• Shoulder carry strap with paddle holder system.
14’0”x30”: Fastest glide for riders up to 120kg, perfect for
carrying gear for long distance paddles.
Straight & narrow outline increases speed and improves
tracking from holding the paddle straighter to the board. Wide
nose and tail compensate stability lost from the standing area.
Wider tail makes it easy to perform a step back turn.
12’6”x30”: Suited for riders up to 110kg, 12’6” combines a
balance of speed, stability and maneuverability.
Narrow width is the fastest to paddle and easiest to track in
a straight line. Parallel outline recovers stability lost from the
standing area and delivers a more balanced glide. Wide tail
outline makes it easy to step back turn.
DELUXE SINGLE CHAMBER - A SOLID WINNER IN WELDING TECHNOLOGY
The new woven drop stitch makes the Deluxe a solid winner at a lightweight. The galvanised 2000 D rails together with the breakthrough welded rail technology set the Deluxe further apart from the rest.
NEW TIKI PUMP FAST, EASY, AND COMFORTABLE
• Fixed hose and manometer position when inflating.• 10% more efficient thanks to the redesigned piston and outside tube for the air outlet. Plus, double and single action pumping modes and wider removable foot base that increases stability when pumping.• The base and handle are made from upcycled fishing nets.
NEW 2IN1 SHOULDER CARRY STRAP & PADDLE HOLDER
• NEW velcro loop to attach your paddle.• Easier to carry as the board simply hangs effortlessly on the shoulder and free up your hand to multi-task, hold your coffee, or phone.• When not in use, the bungee sits flat on the board so it doesn’t drag in the water.
STARBOARD NEW OUTLINE SHAPE
Updated outline with narrower mid section & wider tail makes for faster glide, more stable and easier to turn.
Easier to hold the paddle closer & vertical, which improves tracking and reduces the amount of times you have to switch the paddle from side to side when paddling.
STARBOARD NEW HEAT WELDED RAIL BONDED FOR LIFE
New welding technology turns 2 pieces of materials into a single solid unit resulting in an extra strong Mechanical Bond.
A mechanical bond is stronger, lasts longer and better for the environment.
Welding creates a complete airtight seam without the risk of glue weakening over time.
2 FCS inserts on the nose to attach accessories from GoPro , phone holder, compass or GPS, it is your perfect exploring companion.
STAR Mount supplied with every board to attach accessories.
STARBOARD RE-COVER BAG LIGHT, STRONG, LARGE
The ultra-light Re-cover Bag is designed to minimise weight yet maximise comfort and strength, resulting in the very best backpack carrying experience.
Utilising “Rip Stop” technology to further strengthen the solid 450D materials, we have an amazingly strong and light combo.
Thanks to our partner “Waste2Wear” for making this breakthrough possible with UP-cycled plastic bottles, showcasing futuristic thinking
GREEN TECH FROM STARBOARD
Starboard try and be as ‘Green’ as they can when making there boards, Within there ‘Green’ initiatives they give a trash bag away with the Deluxe boards to make it easy for you to pick plastic out of our oceans whilst your paddling, They use paper instead of plastic as much as they can within there packaging and to name a few more of there initiative within there board constructions red below …
RECYCLED EVA DECK PAD
We are shifting toward recycled EVA deck pads from post industrial EVA waste, increasing UV protection & reducing the use of petroleum.
(except: Surf, team, and river range)
– At only 70g, the leash is incredibly lightweight so that it doesn’t interfere when paddling and saves weight when traveling.
– Soft cushioning means it will compress and flatten when stood on.
– Easy to attach to the leash ring without needing any excess rope loop like on most other leashes.
– The leash cuff is simple to adjust the tightness and is made from Yulex, a natural rubber with 80% less carbon footprint than normal neoprene.
BOARD COMES WITH > SUP Paddle | Backpack | Pump | Repair Kit | Surf Leash | Free Shipping