Starboard 14’0" x 26" All Star Wood Carbon Specification -
- Length – 14’0” Foot
- Width – 26” Inches
- Volume – 385 Litres
- Ideal Rider Weight – 70 – 105kg
- Weight – 14.3 KG
From progressive level riders to elite racers. The All Star is the world’s most successful, user-friendly and versatile race design. The completely revamped bottom shape accelerates faster on the flat, responds better in chop and is more maneuverable in the surf.
We have a 26" Starboard All Star in for demo
ROUND VEE WITH DOUBLE CONCAVE
• Upwind it floats over chop easily without getting stuck, allowing you to keep a strong paddle cadence.
• Downwind it is faster and more responsive to maneuver.
• More forgiving in side chop, as it’s less affected by the swell as it floats between bumps.
CONCAVE SIDE PLANE
Provides stability, acting like stabilisers similar to a trimaran.
OPTIMIZED NOSE VOLUME
• Provides greater float and lift in flat water, allowing for faster acceleration.
• The added volume gives greater buoyancy and lift upwind and prevents nose diving when paddling downwind.
• The pop and release allow the rider to maintain glide with a steady cadence.
SMOOTH NOSE ROCKER
Allows for faster entry onto downwind bumps and added kick reduces nose diving.
BOXY STRAIGHT RAILS
Optimize the full outline of the board for greater stability and reduces rolling.
• Prevents water from wrapping into the standing area adding excess weight and drag, improves stability in side chop and allows to turn the board when leaning on the rail.
• Fuller rail directly in front of the standing area provides more pop and stability both upwind and in side chop.
NEW VEE TAIL
Makes it easier to steer the board when stepping back for smooth rail to rail transitions in surf and downwind.
GREAT STRENGTH, COMPETITIVE WEIGHT, VALUE OFFERING
• Australian Pine reinforcement is used on the full length of the standing area for extra impact strength against dents.
• New UD Carbon reinforced standing area provides extra durability and stiffness at the greatest impact zone.
• UD Carbon reinforcements cover the rail, increasing the strength longitudinally and offer faster recoil.