AN EVOLUTION OF THE CLASSIC SURF SHAPE. SMOOTH, STYLISH, SIMPLE »
This SUP surf paddle board is inspired by our legendary Starboard Surf Longboard model, designed to perform in waves from 1ft small beach breaks to head high reef breaks. The boards offer fast down-the-line surfing as well as the ability to perform in the critical section of the wave. These cutting-edge shapes are totally well received by our team riders and anyone who has tested them. Congrats to designer Ollie O'Reilly for setting his mark on the sport.
FULLER NOSE OUTLINE
Gives enough float and stability to ride toes on the nose for classic Longboard styling.
NOSE KICK GRADUAL
• Ensures a smooth take off into waves without pearling.
• Relatively flat midsection delivers speed feeding into moderate tail kick for responsive turning.
Parallel straight outline in the midpoint provides a smooth fast glide that is easy to trim the board.
LOW VOLUME THINNED OUT RAILS
• Easily engage with minimal foot pressure, giving control down the wave face and hold through steeper sections of the wave.
• Ultra responsive and sensitive to turn direction with speed and control.
FLAT DECK AND MID SECTION
Flat deck improves stability and makes effortless transitioning from rail-to-rail allowing for drawn-out carves.
• Allows the board to roll onto its rail effortlessly to turn direction from the standing area.
• The pronounced vee tail makes turning very crisp and reactive, essential for fast bottom turns and of the top.
NARROW DIAMOND TAIL
It is extremely reactive in bottom turns.
• After testing multiple fin positions, we chose to place the side ends very close to the rail. This enables carving with precision and hold through turns, while the center fin position gives tracking and drive.
• Can also be surfed as a single fin.
PARABOLIC CARBON INNEGRA RAILS
• Scratch proof Parabolic Carbon Innegra rail.
• 3 x Glass T-stringers from mid point forwards significantly increases strength against total breakage.
• A combination of different fiberglass densities wrap the entire hull for strength and durability.
• Australian pine on standing area for extra impact resistant and rigidity.
10'0 ″ X 29 ″
Length: 10'0 "/ 305 cm
Width: 29 ”/ 74 cm
This board carries more glide and speed from the longer length. The 29 ”width provides a wider platform with greater stability for heavier riders.
9'0 ″ X 28 ″
Length: 9'0 ”/ 274 cm
Width: 28 ”/ 71 cm
This board is suited for lighter riders who want faster and reactive maneuverability.