New concave and cupped blade shape integrating the very latest from our World Champion Lima paddles.
Slim profile, high stiffness and lower weight. The large tip area allows for max forward motion even if the blade is not totally submerged. Never before has our entry-level paddle been this close to a top-notch performance paddle.
(Kids Tufskin still available in Enduro Tufskin blade, 2 pc adjustable shaft)
AND CUPPED BLADE
- The concave on the power face is guiding the water throughout the blade controlling the wobbling and increasing the water flow speed.
- The edge defining the concave starts round-shaped at the tip of the blade to separate the water smoothly. It then becomes sharper to dictate the water its path and stabilize the blade.
- All your power is transferred in a straight forward motion as you don’t need to worry about paddle alignment in the water anymore.
Slim profile allowing you to pull the blade very close to the rail of the board, giving it a really nice line.
LARGE TIP AREA
• Allows for max forward motion even if the blade is not totally submerged.
• Useful for entry-level paddlers
NEW SUPER HANDLE
- The new Super Handle changes the way we paddle
- The flat top and wide grip create new powerful leverage of the whole paddle and the blade
- One can steer the paddle on slight angles and remain with full power
- Especially good for side winds and keeping the board on the course you may set.
THE TRASH PICKER
COMES WITH EVERY PADDLE
Use the trash picker as a helpful tool to pick up plastic and other trash while paddling. It’s made from recycled plastic and comes with every paddle. Store the trash in a bag or pocket it until you reach the shore.
- Strong and extremely durable ABS foils based on the new Lima shape.
- Slim profile reduces weight 15g for improved efficiency.
- Perfect for whitewater paddling and schools due to extreme strength and high impact resistance.
- Great value due to strength and high-quality shape.