Starboard 10’0" x 34" Whopper ASAP Specification -
- Length – 10'0” Foot
- Width – 34” Inches
- Volume – 174 Litres
- Ideal Rider Weight – 60 – 110kg
- Weight – TBA
Starboard 10’0" x 34" Whopper ASAP features –
- New Channel Tail makes it easier to Carry Speed and Hold Through Manoeuvres
- New Shorter Nose Outline makes it easier to Pivot turn & fit in the Critical Section of the Wave without Catching the Nose
- New Thinner Rails increase the Responsiveness and ease to Engage rail-to-rail turns with less effort
- New Side fin boxes are Positioned Closer to the Rail for Quicker Response in turns. Minimal Change yet a Big Improvement
A highly popular, stable board which surprises with incredible wave riding ability.
As a best selling model since day one, the new improved 10’0” Whopper is more responsive, has smoother rail transitions and is more whippy to turn.
Thinned out rails on the nose increase manoeuvrability, while the wider fin position is more responsive to foot pressure.
The Channelled tail helps to hold tighter turns and redirects faster during top turns.
Bottom shape: Mono-concave to V with double concave to channel tail