Starboard 7’4″ x 30″ HYPERNUT Stability with speed and reactivity to get vertical.
Fast, stable and reactive. All in a short length.
- Wide nose and tail allows riding a shorter board.
Inverted nut rail. For acceleration and tight turning.
Key features: Wide tail area and straight outline produce hyper drive and acceleration. Pulled in Nut outline curve produces faster tighter turning arcs when on rail. The channel bottom creates acceleration. A flatter rocker along the tail rail enhances speed. Tail kick of pro rocker down the center for tight pocket turning.
Starboard Starlite Construction:
- STRONGER PARABOLIC CARBON INNEGRA RAILS – EXTRA STRONG AND SCRATCH PROOF
- UNI-DIRECTIONAL CARBON STRINGERS
- A 15kg/m3 precision molded fused cell core replicates the exact shape, offers high strength at the lightest weight.
- Higher density carbon innegra with impregnated paint pigment wraps the entire rails for maximum impact resistance and hull strength.
- A combination of different fiberglass densities wrap the entire hull for high strength and durability.
- A standing area of 0.6mm Australian Pine is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity.
- Uni-directional carbon rail stringers and glass reinforcements for added strength (Boards below 10ft).
- We will be switching to 50% recycled EVA deck pads from post industrial waste.
- 33% less paint sprayed on deck and bottom reducing environmental impact.