Starboard 14’0" x 22" Sprint Wood Carbon Specification -
- Length – 14’0” Foot
- Width – 22” Inches
- Volume – 319 Litres
- Ideal Rider Weight – 70 – 95kg
- Weight – 13.0 KG
The Starboard Sprint 2020 is the fastest flat water board in the world, we have tried and tested all the big brands and this wins. The world rankings prove this fact.
The SUP Store owner races up and down the UK, has handmade many boards and has a wealth of experience if this category so please contact us for any questions or queries.
THE ULTIMATE SPEEDSTER FOR FLAT WATER AND CHOP
NEW STRAIGHT AND RAISED RAILS
• Prevents water from wrapping into the standing area, adding excess weight and drag.
• Improves stability due to the lower center of gravity.
NEW DUG OUT RAILS
Shaped for maximun stability, comfort and helps with balance in choppy conditions.
• Since the board is narrower, it sits lower in the water. The lost volume from the outline is redistributed onto the deck, making the shoulder rails higher for extra lift.
• Raised overall profile maintains the Sprints linear glide and balanced trim, minimizing pitching with improved comfort and versatility to handle more challenging conditions.
THICK SLICING NOSE CONE
Reduces pitching and cuts through the water for top-end displacement speed.
ANGLED NOSE DESIGN
With sharp centre nose ridge and angled rails limits water wrapping the nose for a more stable ride, while reducing drag and water weight entering the tray.
OPTIMISED NOSE VOLUME
- Provides greater float to reach speed quickly on flat water.
- The fuller nose limits pitching in choppy water, giving more pop and release, allowing the rider to keep a steady cadence.
Exhausts flush water out of the tray reducing excess water weight.
DIAMOND GROOVED TAIL PAD
For added traction & control when buoy turning and wave riding.
LIGHTEST WEIGHT, EXTRA DURABILITY, FLEX CONTROL
• This is the lightest and strongest race board construction we have ever offered.
• Super light-weight biaxial carbon is laminated over the entire hull for the lightest weight, best strength ratio and most efficient flex.
• The mid-section of the board has stiffer UD carbon side stringers to maintain the rocker in the critical area, thus optimizing glide.
|Model||14’0”X24” SPRINT||14’0”X22” SPRINT||14’0”X20.75” SPRINT||12’6”X23” SPRINT||12’6”X21.5” SPRINT|
|Length (cm)||426.2 cm||426.2 cm||426.2 cm||382.1 cm||382.1 cm|
|Width (cm)||60.9 cm||56.3 cm||52.9 cm||58.7 cm||55.3 cm|
|Thickness (cm)||28.4 cm||28.4 cm||28.4 cm||25.6 cm||28.1 cm|
|Tail Width (Imperial)||16.9”||15.7”||14.7”||18.9”||17.8”|
|Tail Width (cm)||42.9 cm||39.9 cm||37.4 cm||48.2 cm||45.3 cm|
|Volume||347 L||319 L||290 L||280 L||263 L|
|Rider Weight||50-105 kg||70-95 kg||50-80 kg||45-85 kg||45-75 kg|
|Fin Set Up||Single||Single||Single||Single||Single|
|Fins||Center: Race Ultra||Center: Race Ultra||Center: Race Ultra||Center: Race Ultra||Center: Race Ultra|
|Weight Carbon Sandwich||13.23 kg (Est)||12.87 kg (Av)||12.16 kg (Av)||11.67 kg (Est)||11.36 kg (Est)|
|Weight Wood Carbon||13.63 kg (Av)||12.93 kg (Av)||-||12.00 kg (Est)||-|