11’2 x 32” iGo DELUXE
Board comes with all you need
- PADDLE - PUMP - LEASH - TRAVEL BAG - REPAIR KIT - in picture
The barrow width increases the glide and tracking for lighter riders up to 100kgs. Wider tail is easier to turn, straighter outline to improves tracking
Starboard 11’2" x 32" iGO Deluxe Specification -
- Length – 11’2” Foot
- Width – 32” Inches
- Volume – 340 Litres
- Ideal Rider Weight – 45 - 100kg
- Weight – TBA
Starboard 11’2" x 32" iGO Deluxe features –
- Endless fun with straight outlines, allowing narrower design and more correct paddle technique.
- The wide tail helps you jump on the tail and kick the board around in no time with full control.
- Shoulder carry strap makes it easier and more comfortable to carry while freeing your hands, and allows the board to carry your paddle for you.
Brand new for 2020 is the Starboard iGO 11’2” x 32” Deluxe– the iGO 11’2” is the best-suited family and budget-friendly inflatable paddleboard from Starboard. Stable and well suited to riders (up to 100 kgs), the iGO 11’2” combines great glide with easy turning resulting in a versatile and rewarding inflatable SUP.
The iGo 11'2" is nice and stable, easy yet fun to paddle. The narrow midsection and wider tail makes this board great at gliding. The outline shape helps the paddler to become closer with the board, improving the overall tracking and efficiency. New for 2020 starboard have re designed The pump making it faster and easier for you to pump up your board. With 10% more efficiency due to the redesigned piston and air release. The Starboard iGO has bungee ties downs on the front of the board so you can take all your essentials with you.
NEW OUTLINE SHAPE
– Updated outline with narrower mid section & wider tail makes for faster glide, more stable and easier to turn. Easier to hold the paddle closer & vertical which improves tracking and reduces the amount of times you have to switch the paddle from side to side when paddling.
FLAT CARRY HANDLE
– Is made discrete for extra comfort when doing Yoga yet, still easy to carry.
BUNGEE TIE DOWN
– On the nose for storing gear and supplies.
FREE LIGHTWEIGHT LEASH
– At only 70g, the leash is incredibly lightweight and discrete so that it doesn’t interfere when paddling. Soft cushioning means it will compress and flatten when stood on. Easy to attach to the leash ring without needing any excess rope loop like on most other leashes. The leash cuff is made from Yulex, a natural rubber with 80% less carbon footprint than normal neoprene.
– Holds your paddle at the tail of the board for when you want to play, relax or perform yoga and fitness exercises without your paddle interfering or floating away. Can be used to carry the board as an extra handle. Removable velcro strap makes it quick and convenient to store your paddle.
NEW FUSION WOVEN DROPSTITCH
EXTRA STIFF, STRONG & LIGHT. FEEL IT!
• Woven fabrics reduce stretch, hold more tension and create a stiffer board.
• The woven fabrics use less material than conventional dropstitch, creating a lighter board.
• Fusion lamination of top and bottom layers is done in a glueless process, increasing stiffness and creating a solid board, while reducing weight.
• What does it mean for you? A stiffer and lighter, durable board, with a reflex sensation you can feel.
• Available on Deluxe Double Chamber and Deluxe Single Chamber constructions.
HEAT WELDED RAIL
BONDED FOR LIFE
• Welding technology turns 2 pieces of material into a single solid unit, resulting in an extra-strong mechanical bond.
• A mechanical bond is stronger, lasts longer and is better for the environment.
• Welding creates a complete airtight seam without the risk of glue weakening over time.