Mistral SUP page launched - Pre Orders now being taken
Check out the new Mistral SUP page on our website. Here are just a few points on why we think Mistral is a brand you seriously need to consider if you are a racer:
- 9.7kgs approx. weight for the 14’ boards.
- Designed in Cornwall by Chis 'Bro' Diplock and paddle guru Steve West (author of Standup Paddle – A Paddlers Guide which has been called the ‘SUP bible’ plus various other Outrigger Canoe books)
- Tested by UK’s leading paddler Ryan James.
- Demo’s of the Equinox and Vortex (14’ footers) will be available early February. Slipstream and Malia (12’6’s) will be end of February early March
- Stock arrives in late March and we’ll have Vortex, Equinox, Slipstream and Malia
- Surf and All-round shapes we are currently waiting on delivery dates but we expect this to be May.
Testing these boards is going to be crucial. The widths look scary but we can assure you that you’ll be surprised how stable they are. These boards have been expertly designed.
Pre-orders are being taken now for any of the boards – no deposit required. Boards can be collected in Bournemouth, delivered by SUP Store if not too far away or delivered by courier to your door. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make your reservation. All pre-orders will receive a custom made board bag.